Breakup Taking Over Your Life?
Study Spiritual Divorce with Leila Reyes
It is common to feel alone and unique in a situation involving loss and heartache. Circumstances may be unique, but the feelings we have when going through a breakup are universal. The grief process is messy and uncomfortable and can feel like it will never end. If we have children, we can get re-triggered in our pain as we continue to interact with our ex-partner.
The universal laws that Debbie Ford writes about in Spiritual Divorce has helped thousands of people experience new levels of freedom and joy, and they can help you too.
It’s for you no matter what state of the breakup process you are in. It’s for you if you want to save your marriage, or you’re still in the relationship but have been mumbling under your breath, “I want a divorce!” This is for you if you’re four to eight years post divorce, and still haven’t been able to create the live you’ve always wanted. Spiritual Divorce is for you even if you’re in a good relationship and want it to be better. No matter what your circumstances, you will move into a more empowered experience of yourself.
HEALING THROUGH COMMUNITY
Receive the healing balm of community in this 8-week online study of Spiritual Divorce led by Leila Reyes. As you study the teachings and engage in community, you will learn how to move through your divorce (or breakup) with ease and set yourself up for a powerful new life. Integrating the teachings of Debbie Ford can be strengthened through a one-on-one coaching process.
AVOID TOP PITFALLS THAT CREATE UNNECESSARY SUFFERING!
Resistance to the flow of your life
Separation from the Divine
Projection of Negative Qualities onto Others
Choosing a Disempowering Story
Taking things Personally
Holding a Grudge
If you’re dealing with the pain from your breakup, learn how to:
- Recognize the ways you create more suffering for yourself.
- Minimize the emotional impact of your divorce
- Experience more ease in future interactions with your ex
- Reclaim those parts of yourself you’ve lost touch with
- Release yourself from anger and resentment
- Receive the gifts from your relationship
MOVE ON WITH CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY
- Play an active role in the healing process
- Create a solid foundation for your self and new relationships
- Step into new levels of self-care, self-love, and self-esteem
- Create a healthy environment for your children (if you have them)
An 8-week Online Study of Spiritual Divorce, led by Leila Reyes
Topics will include:
- How to use your divorce as a catalyst for an extraordinary life.
- The 7 Spiritual Laws of Divorce
- Asking the “Right” questions
This online study of Spiritual Divorce is an 8-week course to help you…
- Love and accept yourself
- Have better relationships in the future
- Stop repeating patterns that no longer serve you.
- Relieve your sadness and grief.
In line with all of my programs, this interactive study of Spiritual Divorce will provide invaluable information helping you heal your heart, regain your power, and create the life you’ve always wanted. To participate, you will need to purchase Spiritual Divorce, by Debbie Ford.
Online study starts soon.
BONUS: 30 minute discovery session included.
*if you have a coupon code, use the Add to Cart button and then go to the Checkout Page
Pay for your course above and you will receive login instructions within 24 hours. If you’re interested in exploring a one-on-one Spiritual Divorce process, contact Leila directly or listen to an introduction to Spiritual Divorce and then take your Reclaim Yourself After Divorce Assessment