NEW! The Reclaim Yourself Process
Out of my own experiences, I’ve developed a 7-step process to help you heal your heart, regain your power, and create the life you’ve always wanted. Do you long to live a more vibrant and passion filled life? Do you yearn for better relationships, more authentic expression, and meaningful contribution?
Are you ready to come fully alive?
- Get excited about your future!
- Discover and awaken your deepest desires
- Reignite your passion, increase your energy & engagement w/life.
- Deepen your ability to create intimate & meaningful connection
- Cultivate self-compassion, self-forgiveness, and self-love
- Learn new tools and skills to create the empowered relationships you desire
What does Reclaiming Yourself mean?
- Stop living your life for others and start living your life for you!
- Stop judging yourself harshly and make powerful choices for your future!
- Stop ‘shoulding’ on yourself and discover what is true for you and act on that
- Stop betraying yourself out of fear you won’t get what you want and cultivate your faith
I’ve discovered that regardless of the details of our lives, financially, professionally, and relationally and underneath our circumstances, we’re all the same.
- We’re all challenged by our beliefs about who we are and what we’re capable of.
- We all desire to make a difference in the world in ways that are meaningfulto us
- We all desire to love and be loved in healthy and empowered relationships
- We all long to belong to a community where we can receive and give our gifts
- We all yearn to live a juicy life through our full-on authentic self-expression
This is your Year to ReClaim Yourself at Work!
Putting yourself out there (professionally) in the most authentic way possible can be challenging. I’m noticing it’s a similar experience for many of my clients – Standing up and saying to the world, “This is who I am! This is what I do! This is what I stand for!” feels scary.
- Your gifts and talents are an untapped potential
- The tasks you performing at work leave you feeling worn down
- You feel unfulfilled and desperately want out
- You desire to make a more meaningful contribution
- You want to start your own business, but not sure your next step
- You are challenged with professional relationships; you can’t take it any more
- You feel like you’re dying inside
Reclaim Yourself in Relationship
In addition to loss of livelihood and death of a loved one, divorce (loss or breakups) ranks as one of the most stressful life experiences we will ever have. When my own divorce ended in 2004, I behaved in ways that were unfamiliar to myself and everyone who loved me. I lost touch with what was most important tome and left my family, friends, and community to embark on a journey that have finally revealed its gems and I want to save you the pain and suffering I went through (and put my loved ones through too). The time after a breakup is a rich and fertile time for self-reflection and personal evolution and I’ve discovered how to make it easier for you.
It’s time to Reclaim Yourself After Divorce, if…
- Your heart is broken and you haven’t been able to move on
- Your anger and resentment is eating a hole in your soul
- The story you tell yourself about your breakup is keeping you stuck
- Your desire to have an empowered relationship has been unattainable